The PI will prepare project proposal in conformity with:
(1) Designation and emoluments rates for Project Staff Members, commensurate with the qualification and experience specified by the funding agency or the Institute;
(2) Provision for Institute Overhead Charges as per the norms of the Institute;
(3) Other guidelines issued by the funding agency; and
(4) Applicable Rules, Regulations & Statutes of the Institute.
While making an estimate of the funds required for a project, the PI should consider the following budgets heads:
(1) Salaries of Project Staff Members and Project-funded Ph.D. students;
(5) Travel (Domestic, and International, if permitted);
(6) Institute Overhead; and
(7) Others Expenditures (if any).